The Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence applied to defacto2.net is a liberal implementation of copyright that enables you to use our website assets with your projects. Covered are text, image, thumbnail or video assets composed by defacto2.net. You are free to use the original content as is or modify it to your needs.
The only requirement we impose is that you attribute, that is give credit to defacto2.net for each piece of content you use. This attribution can either be placed on the content itself or distributed in a separate file within the content.
You can find more information on our Creative Commons licence at the Creative Commons website which also contains links to the legal code (full licence).
- Bootstrap code licensed under The MIT License (MIT).
- ColdFusion on Wheels code licensed under Apache License v2.0.
- Font Awesome glyphs and fonts licensed under the SIL Open Font License.
- GLYPHICONS glyphs and fonts are included as part of the Bootstrap package.
- Images contained in /images/html3 were taken from the Apache 1.3.9 icon set and are public domain.